10 May 2008

A few days ago

Well, if you look back, this house was started a month ago. Pictures. It's amazing the progress they have made so far. Friday they told us if we had to, we could close in 3 weeks. It would be nicer for them if it were 5-6 weeks, which is fine with us. So we're looking at 14 June or 21 June.



You'll notice these pictures are actually a few days ago. All the sheetrock is up, so they're going to be taping all week, which means it won't look like any progress has been made for about a week. So we have some spaced out pictures with progress being made. On Monday I'll post the link to the newest set of pictures we have, and mid week we'll get some taping progress pictures (and they're rough grading the yard too), so we'll have something, just don't expect massive changes like it did when the framing went up so fast.

All the siding is done too, but those pictures are for Monday.

:-)



Later,
K/\/\ort D

And just for fun,


1 comment:

luvmy5boyscora said...

Exciting!!! I love the color of the siding and black shutters. Nat, have you thought about a black front door at all? I love mine! Anyways, very cute. I keep trying to vote for Party Central over and over, but it will only let me vote once! :) See you later, and thanks for the phone call on Sunday. I have you guys (Karl and Dan) on my answering machine, and your voices sound so much the same. Bye! :)